Thursday 9 December 2010

Hello everybody

Welcome to my new blog. I will be documenting my meteoric rise to success, happiness and well-being. Or falling flat on my face and trying to Keep Calm and Carry On. Whichever the case may be. Anyhow, these postings will be my honest and undiluted observations of everyday occurances which we should all be laughing at a lot more. I am the populace Meerkat. I always hold my head high in the face of adversity, which has many faces. All of them are ugly. I perceive everything, unless I'm drunk, at which times I forget everything. One of my most frequent questions to my often bemused housemate is, in these very words, "was I drunk?" 

I am what is known as a Trophy Housemate. That's what they call me on the street where I live, which 200 hundred years before I moved in, was well frequented for it's brothels. It's nothing more sinister that the fact that my community co-habitors think I am young, gorgeous and vital. Which is nice. Oh and I share a house with an older man. He is known as BiG Bear. So actually we live in a Bear Pit.

My so called life frequently lurches between the sublime and the ridiculous. I think you should read about it, you might learn something. Or more to the point, perhaps I will. Who knows. Follow me and we'll see what happens. I am a social barometer, fearless trend-setter and comic genius. You don't have to like me, but I do hope you like my blog. Read on, at your own risk, to find out why. Good luck and enjoy ;) x

1 comment:

  1. Hay Trophy
    Who you calling old?
    Remember the rent increase for youngsters next month, haha!

    ReplyDelete